The position is responsible for implementing model risk management framework in line with regulatory best practice and policy, and developing and implementing credit risk rating models for businesses.
As Model Developer and Validator you will:
- Review ongoing monitoring for all models, and improve on model performance.
- Complete periodical reviews, and back testing on each model to determine whether
the model is working as intended, the assumptions continue to be reasonable and existing
validation activities are sufficient.
- Maintain the model risk management framework and governance structure; working to
ensure compliance with policy requirements and associated model governance processes.
- Escalate model use breaches, communicating plans for corrective actions and recommending
- Present to the RMC, the Board and regulators, and contribute to regulatory updates as required.
- An expert on analytic/quantitative modelling techniques,
- A Master's degree in quantitative finance, statistics or related quantitative field
- Strong background in modelling experience in credit risk for IRB.
- Highly experienced in the development of predictive models
- Sound knowledge and experience in programming.
- Significant experience in processing large datasets, making use of relevant procedures
- Expert prior experience in model review or development, validation and implementation of
analytical risk measurement tools
- Deep understanding and knowledge of modelling process and model performance measures
- Experience in Loan Original systems, data management and data warehousing will be
- Ability to work independently and assume responsibility for project deliverables
- Must show strong initiative to proactively find solutions to requirements
- Model risk management experience in financial institution
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Candidates to state last drawn & expected salary.
Interested applicants, please email resume to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.